The Comprehensive, One-Stop Option for Small Businesses on even Smaller Budget


We all know that we're up against a tough economy; that's why we need to get tough with our marketing tactics and strategies. Why should big businesses with even bigger budgets have all of the fun? Why can't we high-jack some of the tools and tricks of the Big Guy's on a Little Guy's wallet?


It can be done. I'm going to show you how...

After all, it's my specialty!


Sunday, April 18, 2010

There Can Be An App For That...


I've just started back to school full-time, so I'm going to have to stick to this. I'm on a bit of a Writer's Rush (the opposite of Writer's Block), so I'll have to take advantage of this platform's scheduling option...

Today's blog post will be short and sweet, because I know we're all busy as can be.
As part of an on-going inside joke with my husband, every time he asks me a question, my answer is "You know... There's an App for that!" He hates it, but not quite as much as when I was on my Michael Scott, "That's what she said!" kick, lol.

But the truth is, no matter what it is you specialize in, there's a way to take it to the Mobile market. Today's specially featured website is:

http://www.conduit.com/

According to the site itself,

"At Conduit, we believe that internet technologies should be user-friendly, equally available to everyone, and free. With our open platform and Marketplace, we’re allowing web publishers of all sizes to share both content and browser space with one another, bringing the open spirit of the Web to the world of software development."

And when you get down to it, in today's tough economy, we can't afford to take every single project and hire the Gurus that are out there to take care of it for us. We sometimes need to test the waters by taking a "Do It Yourself Approach"...

This site isn't just free and user-friendly, it could be your portal into mobile marketing...

Check it out, let us know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment