The Comprehensive, One-Stop Option for Small Businesses on even Smaller Budget


We all know that we're up against a tough economy; that's why we need to get tough with our marketing tactics and strategies. Why should big businesses with even bigger budgets have all of the fun? Why can't we high-jack some of the tools and tricks of the Big Guy's on a Little Guy's wallet?


It can be done. I'm going to show you how...

After all, it's my specialty!


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Follow My Xomba Features...

Well, ladies and germs, I'm pleased to announce that from here on into the foreseeable future, I'll be the next Feature Writer and Steward for the www.xomba.com Business & Entrepreneurs Channel.

In addition to my blog here, my client writing projects and my Helium, Facebook and Twitter postings, I'll now add creating 300-500 word feature articles on relevant topics and subjects for the business and entrepreneurial community.

If you're not already using Xomba.com as a way to promote your own articles or to engage in Social Bookmarking within a creative community of information-hungry readers, I highly recommend that you sign up and get with the program.

You can easily add me to your network by following this link: http://www.xomba.com/user/femerpie, and then clicking the "Add as a Friend" link.

I look forward to this opportunity and hope that you'll tune in every once in a while to weigh in with your thoughts, comments and requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment